Call for volunteers closed
The call for volunteers is closed. Than you very much for your interest!
Volunteering is a great way for you to be involved in the Congress!
As a volunteer, you will play a vital role in creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere for delegates while assisting the hosts to deliver a professionally run Congress. We are looking for up to 30 dedicated volunteers to assist us.
To volunteer you will need to register your details and complete a short selection criterion. Download and fill in the Application Form (PDF version here) and send it by e-mail to: email@example.com
Why Volunteer at the Digital Heritage 2015 Congress?
· Receive free registration! When you volunteer you’ll receive free registration and be able to attend Congress activities when you are not on a volunteer shift.
· Meet and network with a diverse range of people from digital heritage and museums research and business sectors.
· The Congress will be the global hub of knowledge and innovation in digital heritage. You can make a direct contribution to the success of this once in a international federated event.
· Take advantage of this great opportunity for your personal and professional growth.
· Receive a letter of appreciation from the Congress organizers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for volunteers who have the time, dedication and enthusiasm to help us deliver this once in two year international event. If you are professional, committed, hard working, reliable and interested in new technologies applied to cultural heritage field, then you are exactly who we are looking for.
What roles are available?
We are seeking volunteers to support Congress delegates by staffing information desks, providing site directions and acting as room runners. Further information is available in the Frequently Asked Questions page.
What do we require from you?
To apply you will need to be:
· At least 18 years of age.
· Fluent in English (proficiency in Spanish and French would be an advantage).
· Be available to work 'full time' between 28 September to 2 October 2015.
· Attend training/orientation sessions prior to the Congress.
· Be able to take care of your own travel arrangements (this includes visas, flights and accommodation).